Privacy and Cookies Policy
We are 100% committed to protect the privacy and security of our customers and site visitors. Skanem AS owns Labelize.com and is subsequently your data controller.
- What information we collect
- How we use your information
- Changes to the Privacy and Cookies Policy
We only collect information that you willingly share with us. This could be many or all of the following :
- Email address
- Phone number
- Postal address
- Payment details (card number and CVV)
- Purchase history and saved items
- Your responses to surveys, competitions and promotions
It is important for us to collect your information because of the following reasons :
- Confirm, process and deliver your order
- Send you service messages through email or text
- Send you products and services information via email, text or post
- Prevent fraud
- Improve your shopping experience on labelize.com
- For customer service and support
- Improve our website
- Protect our website
- Run surveys, competitions and promotions
- Site functionality cookies – these cookies allow you to navigate the site and use our features, such as “Add to cart”.
- Site analytics cookies – these cookies allow us to measure and analyse how our customers use the site, to improve both its functionality and the shopping experience.
- Customer preference cookies – when you browse or shop on labelize.com, these cookies will remember your preferences (like your language or location).
By using labelize.com, you agree to us placing these cookies on your device and accessing them when you visit the site in the future.
If you want to delete any cookies that are already on your computer, the “help” section in your browser should provide instructions on how to locate the file or directory that stores cookies.
Please note that by deleting or disabling future cookies, your user experience may be affected, and you might not be able to take advantage of certain functions of our site.
We may amend the information contained in this Privacy and Cookies Policy when we consider appropriate. If we do, we will notify you through labelize.com (for example, through a banner, a pop-up or a push notification), or we may even send you an email when the change in question is relevant to your privacy.
In any case, we suggest you review this Privacy and Cookies Policy from time to time in case minor changes are made. If you have any questions regarding the Privacy and Cookies Policy, drop us a message here.